Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 - Past year in review / a new year 2017 is here

So 2016 was a low mileage year for me.  I was sick for 3 weeks in Jan and injured my popliteus muscle in June.  I biked alot in the summer and gradually got back into running.  So as a result my yearly miles was only 2003 miles.

Lifetime mileage totals is 98,488.  1512 short of 100,000 miles

Only ran 1 race which was a 50K in Virginia, Grayson Highlands Park.  Was alot of fun, went with Tom and Gregg, then we hiked in the Great Smoky Mountains, then Frozen Head in Tn. where Barkley is and finished at Land Between the Lakes in Ky.

3rd year as volunteer assistant xc coach.

Weight - too much.

This year (2017) should be interesting as I retired on Dec 31, 2016.  So I get to do what I love as much as I want.

Maybe I'll blog a little bit more than once a year.  Time will tell.

Have a great year and happy running to all.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back in the blogosphere! Happy retirement.

    ReplyDelete