Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Challenge - Never Give Up - eating/training

So I was running with chris the other day and told him of a proposal I've been thinking of. we each have our issues with running/training.

Mine is eating too much and weighting more than I want/need to run/feel good/be healthy.

His is training enough and going slow enough to not get injured.

so the new challenge is this: for 100 days

Mine is eating 1700 calories a day, running/walking how I feel.

His is running/walking 50 miles a week ALL under heartrate of 150.

this started Monday March 26, 2012....100 days ends on July 4.

I'll report on my progress at least once a week, but after 2 days I already feel better.

My weight is 226 lbs and waist is 41".....if I can do 100 days of 1700 calories and 50 miles a week I could be in the 180's by July 4 and waist of 35"...it can be done...Never ever give up.

later, jeff

PS: I have some catching up to do on the blog...1) riddlerun results 2) AT hiking trip details

3 comments:

  1. I will post on my blog over lunch today. The Pact is official! Good luck to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diet will be put to the test if you travel to California. You should just hop on the AT until July and subsist on the land. Or, try to get on the Cody and Dave show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just giving you a hard time. You can do it. Persevere.

    ReplyDelete