Wednesday, March 28, 2012

week 1 - 3rd day Wed. 3-28-12

Chris has a post on his blog....his blog is way better than mine so see his blog for details of our new "pact". (chrisultra.blogspot.com)


So after day 3 here is what I am reminded of:

I feel sooooo much better when I eat less, no bloating, no heaviness. I'm already sleeping better, less time waking up, wake up feeling more restfull.

eating more at lunch is not good for me. when I eat less at lunch my evening run/walk is much better.

my basic day of eating is as folows:

breakfast of 400-500 calories
lunch of 200 or so calories
supper of 1000 calories
lots of water with each meal

typical week is about 50 miles of running/walking...mostly 50/50% with 2-3days of a 20 mins weight session for general strength for arms and leg curls and leg extension, add in 100 abs and a few strecthes.

A typical day includes running in the morning with dog walking in evening 4- 12 miles a day.

The next 100 days will be interesting to how chris and I do this....I'm sure he'll be checking on me....and I've already seen him out running/walking alot

1 comment: