Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekly summary 3/25 to 3/31/2012

First week of reduced eating of 1700 calories. After a couple days I felt lots better, then I had 3 nights of less sleep which lead to more tireness w/ less calories but this was to be expected. I am sore from helping to move/work on Jason/Angella new house...tired but fun.

The below are daily totals in multiple sessions

Sunday - 12 miles/ 6.5 running

Monday - 5 miles/ 4 runing + weights for arms/legs/abs

Tuesday - 7 miles/ 3.5 running....weight 226, waist 41"

Wednesday - 10 miles/ 5.5 running + same weights

Thursday - 4.5 miles/ 3.6 running...out late to concert, tired but nice w/ friends

Friday - 2.6 miles/ 2 running...barefoot shoes
work on Jason/Angella new house in PM....up late, tired but fun

Saturday - 0 miles - helpng Jason move/work on house - tired - I think I ate too much today - not at home, no set meals, I did not plan well. This was my first day off in 68 days. Tom is right I must plan the calif. hiking trip for eating.

Totals: 41.1 miles/ 25.1 running
Weight - 225 lbs/ should have been lower but did not run much Friday/Saturday

Overall an okay starting week....must think long term.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff - I'm proud of you for trying this. I hope you are able to stick with it and it is a good experience for you. Keep up the good work. I'm rooting for you.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete