Saturday, January 1, 2011

In the Present - 2011-looking ahead

Goals?? do I have goals...I read somewhere that goals are stopping places, its the journey that is important. I certainly enjoy the journey of my every day runs. BUT, as every year lately it would be great to actaully lose weight from current 236 to under 200. The BMI shows me as obese, I should be about 175-179lbs, which would be great.

1. lose weight to 175, and RACE!!
2. enjoy daily runs/walks/hikes....2000 miles total
3. do more hiking trips to KY, land between the lakes
4. spring hiking trip to Great Smoky Mountains
5. summer vacation to ??
6. fall hiking trip to GSM.
7. continue reshaping my left foot with phy. therapy and stretching.

2 comments:

  1. If you complete goal #3 and hike “TO” KY, you’ll definitely be on your way toward meeting goals #1 AND #2! If you tone it down a bit though and just run “IN” KY, let me know so I can come.

    Perhaps this blog is what you need to reinforce your weight loss goal. Just think…this is out here for everyone to see. Good luck Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jut did to put up or hut up about having a goal to loe weight, your comment has helped.

    ReplyDelete