Saturday, December 25, 2010

mileage

I admit I'm a mileage hog...I've track my miles most of my life, so here is an update of this year and lifetime

2010 = thru today 12/25/10 = 2013/984 running miles....my goal as the year went on was 2000 total and 1000 running, so I'm on track for that.

on Jan. 1, 2011 I should have 84,000 total miles.

I am able to post again because I recovered my password. I guess in reality I've been a littlr lazy. so maybe I'll get going on posting on my past training and some of the current.

Mileage...I grew up in the 1970's when mileage was king, all the top runners ran high mileage. recently been reviewing bill rodgers logs from 1973 to 1976, when he ran twice a day, trying at first for 100miles then 140 miles.

I also like to read the anton krupicka blog on his weekly runs/miles.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll see how long it lasts....my running of my past running it could either movtivate me or depress me...we will see

    ReplyDelete