Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekly summary 4/1 to 4/7/2012

Pretty good second week. Got more miles in with lots of walking. I've noticed, and common sense tells me, I will not burn as many calories walking as running so my predicted weight loss each week may be closer to 3 lbs. than 4. This is fine as long as I think long term.

The below are daily totals in multiple sessions

Sunday - 13 miles/ 7 running

Monday - 6.1 miles/ 4.4 runing + weights for arms/legs/abs

Tuesday - 8 miles/ 5.5 running....weight 224, waist 40.5"

Wednesday - 8 miles/ 4.5 running + same weights in PM

Thursday - 6.3 miles/ 3.2 running....pm easter service
note:eating my larger meal at lunch drags me down in evening, more sluggish...another reminder I've known, but must follow.
Friday - 7 miles/ 3.6 running...2.6 in barefoot shoes +weights in AM.
Saturday - 14 miles/ 8.5 running...12 miles at Allerton while chris did 15miles, nice morning, pretty forest with many colors. l. foot got sore towards end.

Totals: 62.4 miles/ 36.7 running
979 minutes total (16 h 19 mins)
Weight - 223 lbs
waist 40.1"...camedown 1 hole in belt...wearing size 38 pants

great weather...mild and sunny.... lost a couple lbs this week...must think long term.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up. Good luck. I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. understand, a pact should not ADD to one's stress, mine is more about my overall health, thanks for getting me going...see you on the trails...here's looking forward to some california hiking

    jeff

    ReplyDelete