Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekly summary 4/8 to 4/14/2012

Pretty solid week for me. With the pack over I relaxed a bit with the rigid eating  Got a  faster run on Thursday with the Buffalo but in the process aggravated my left shin (posterior tiblia??).  I was getting tired the last 3/4 mile and my form broke down a little on the rougher parts of the grass path especially with the slope/cant of the surface not in my left foots favor, but it was hard to slowdown when some friends slower their own run down to bring me home. I'm getting fit aerobically, and my pace per mile is only slowed by aches and pains in my right knee which has been an interesting development.

The below are daily totals in multiple sessions
Sunday - 10.5 miles/ 6.7 running
Monday - 6 miles/ 3.5 runing w/ 13 x 1min run/1 min walk,got faster on runs as went
Tuesday - 11 miles/ 7.3 running....weight 224, waist 40.5"
Wednesday - 7.2 miles/ 3.7 running
Thursday - 10 miles/ 7.1 running (44m for4.05miles in PM-Buffalo)...no knee pain at all,but l. shin got very sore from uneven/cant surface

Friday - 5 miles/ 2.5 running...easy day...left shin sore from yesterday's pm run

Saturday - 7 miles/ 5.5 running...bikepath out/back + .4M barefoot walk.

Totals: 56.7 miles/ 36.3 running
823 minutes total (13 h 43 mins)
Weight - 223 lbs
waist same as last week

overall a good week.no loss of lbs this week...must continue to think long term.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That would be a tough week for you. I know it would result into a good one. Just keep it up and take care always. Hope I can do the same too.

    ReplyDelete