Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 in 60 - Day 28 - Summary - end of week 4

Summary of week 4

52.6 miles run/walked

Total lbs lost in 4 weeks: 236-221 = 15 lbs, halfway to the 60 day goal. Good especially with the 2 days of bad eating around my b-day

Observations:
I will need to cut back on junk food to lose the next 15lbs.
I'm running/walking more than I have in years.
My left foot is better and better gradually. My wearing the Merrell barefoot shoe at work seems to be exercising my feet because they are overall a little achy , tired but both are the same.

My Thursday run was fastest run overall in a while, recovered quick.
Heartrate is getting lower.
My Sunday's of 4 sessions is a bit crazy but as long as I keep them easy that are leading to good endurance base without alot of extended stress

No comments:

Post a Comment