Monday, March 28, 2011

30 in 60 - Day 35 - Summary of week 5 - Learning and Mistakes

Summary week 5

exercise - 818min = 13h 38m
450m run/54 miles (4th week of 50 miles in a row)
86m above 148hr = 19% of run time

Mistakes:
I mentaly told myself it was okay to eat more junk food because I have live in reality and besides it was NCAA basketball time and eating comfort food is OK??

Learning # 1-

What I learned and observed was as soon as I ate the chinese food Friday at lunch my weekend eating went downhill, and no amount of running/walking was going to negate the BAD eating. on Friday night I felt not good, I did not even enjoy the chinese. On sat I got DP pizza and again did not really enjoy it and I felt much worst.

Results: This week my weight stayed the same(at least it did not go up) at 221lb.

Monday, I must refocus and get to eating apples instead of any peanut m&m's.

Learning # 2- hunger pains are okay.

It's amazing, my body can run/walk 50 miles a week on 1600 calories. I have plenty of energy on this eating, but have have many hunger pains. On this diet, I wake up hungry, I go to bed hungry. That seems to be the key, eating less, so I have hunger pains, which is really just my body burning the excess fat I have

My hunger pain/fat burning diet breakdown below:
breakfast:
2 toast w/ butter spread = 250
2c milk = 180
1 egg=70
1 banana=90 = 590 total
lunch:
1 protein bar = 240 = 830cal total
supper:
6 oz chicken=240
1c rice = 180
.5c spag suace=90
2c v-8 =200
1 apple=90 = 1630 total calories
I should be able to lose 4 lbs a week when exercising nearly 2 hours average a day. Well, I will see this next week- week 6

No comments:

Post a Comment